Wednesday, January 21, 2009

YAY I'm going to Ghana!

Okay so apparently I was supposed to say a little something about myself before I did my homework! :D This is my first time blogging too-- on my own blog anyway. As part of our program I'll be post here periodically responding to readings/discussions and just posting my reflections on our experiences as we prepare to go to Ghana and then take off for Ghana (woohoo!).

I am a Grad II student in the entry level OT program at VCU. I have studied abroad before in Chile and Germany, but have never been to Africa before and am very excited to go. I love traveling and trying new things. I'm looking forward to this trip as well because I'm getting to go with several students from the Grad I class-- so I get to study with four students I wouldn't otherwise have class with! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment